- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 06/30/15
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 59
- First location: White Plains, New York, United States
- Second location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Travel location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 6''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 36 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Arms: 6 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Walking for hours, sometimes more.I walk many pla
- Weight training: 3 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Archery, Bodybuilding, Boxing, Crossfit, Cycling, Fencing, Gymnastics, Hiking, Kayaking, Kickboxing, Lacrosse, Martial arts, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Rodeo, Rowing, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skiing, Skydiving, Snowboarding, Soccer, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Trail Running, Water polo, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Sometimes
I'm a good-natured guy who loves to laugh practically above ALL else and spends a lot of enjoyable evenings alone, though I am outgoing as well and am quite a committed "chamelion," with an improv actor's ability to rapidly transition into an "fun" feller looking for a good laugh with friends and people who are intelligent-- strike that-- aware and blatantly genuine AND sometimes polite 2 some degree, but putting on being rude or a smart*ss if it's for a laugh that doesn't hurt or offend anyone (well, maybe if they were a bigger smart#ss first and can take one on the chin).
Oh, and the intellegence thing: I don't care much for people who flash it and I applaud the use of a $2 word rather than the overpriced one. And people who stop the flow of the jokes being shot back-and forth to correct someone when they mis-speak -- when you frickin' KNOW darned well what they meant. I dislike intentional anti-flow. OH! And bad dye job.
I'm am intensely committed to goals, but believe in cheating to take a break from my disciplines.It's the spice of life thing.
I am a ridiculously loyal individual.
I fantasize moving on a farm or at least doing some form of sustainable farming, but I love and thrive in the city having lived in Chicago--when I worked on Amtrak as a porter, a sleeping car attendant, and a barkeep across this GREAT and FRICKIN' BEAUTIFUL country of ours--L.A. for 20-years in various aspects of "the biz"--bleh!--I uhate that expression--and now in .White Plains, NY.
I enjoy walking places, sometimes for hours. The Buddha says we can meditate when we lie down, stand, and walk. I grok though, that if the Bohdi Tree had been located in the states, he would have added jogging, running, fast-walking, and, as we all know, weight-training.
I have always been fascinated with positive beings with an obvious energy field that practically bowls you over. I mean,just by standing, like, 2 feet from them. I've buddied up with guys here that I sense have that dynamic quality, though, I must admut, some if them just have great c *k sh#tsc. LOL!
This member currently has no videos.