- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/17/07
- Last active: This week
- Age: 40
- First location: Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
- Second location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 189 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Chest: 43 inches
- Arms: 14 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: American Indian
- My gym: Planet Fitness
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Hiking, Skating, Soccer, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
As someone told me not to long ago, "It will take time to see what you put in to your workout's just keep up the hard work and you soon will see your efforts".
Just your every day down to earth guy, love the out doors and staying in shape. More info to come when I can think of it..
Been trying to do better at running and running more. So on Friday 10 Oct 14 I decided to just get going. I did about a mile for a warm up, then I just ran for distance not time. Now I'm no long distance runner by any means have always been more of a sprinter. Ran a lot of long miles in the Army but outside of that not a lot of running. So I ran a 5K and I think I did rather good on my time did it all in 34:33, Can only get better from here out.
Update: Tryhing to find the right balence between running and lifting, can be a bit of a strugle, But that what life is all about over coming strugles. Lifting has truly made a change to my way of thinking and to my body still lean but with a bit more muscle.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums