- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 02/09/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 35
- First location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 5''
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Waist: 28 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Latino
- My gym: Equinox South Bay
- Weight training: 2 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Martial arts, Running, Skating, Snowboarding, Soccer, Weight training, Volleyball
- Other sports I like: Dodgeball
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm at that point in my life where I'm approaching my 30s and have to really be serious about focusing on certain parts of my life. At risk of sounding cliche, I live life to the fullest, and am more optimistic than ever. My newfound appreciation for life is a direct result from "battling" the Big C at the age of 23, and the bout with pneumonia that almost took my life. I'm really hoping that having gone through this, I'll avoid "old age" health problems.
As a result, I'm trying to improve my fitness. As evidenced by my pictures, I'm a work in progress. So I'm here, and hoping to get help on achieving that look that best fits me. These days I'm participating in outdoor activities, including an elementary favorite, dodgeball.
This member currently has no videos.