- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/06/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 49
- First location: Waterville, Maine, United States
- Second location: Waterville, Maine, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 173 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Planet Fitness
- Weight training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Football (American), Hiking, Hockey, Lacrosse, Rowing, Rugby, Skating, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: I was a cheerleader and coach for most of my life. Yeah, it's a sport!
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
One and half years out of an 11 year relationship. Tried my damnedest to make it work. Now I am back in the loop. It's been a while. Looking for friends and possibly the love of my life.. I am in no hurry. I want a man who knows what they are about and is drama free. Hard to find in this community. Love to workout and really need some good 'Guy" to do that with and to hang out with. I like normal, honest people who aren't about games and BS. I like guys who take care of themselves, I like men who are compassionate, kind, well educated, self sufficient and intellectual. Someone who enjoys a night of dancing just as much as a quiet night at home. I am a hopeless romantic and I am truly programmed to be in a long term relationship, but I value my friends and family. SO that is me. I 'll spot you on the bench press if you spot me. A shower afterwards isn't bad either. Just saying!
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I just want average guys who are into feeling good. I want friends who are into health and fitness, but not so serious that they can't miss a day every now and then to have fun. I am not looking for perfection. I am always a work in progress mentally, physically and spiritually and you be too. Of course it helps if you are self sufficient, educated, able to laugh and honest. Work out partners are great, but a true friend, companion to walk through life with is the best. Any of you fit the bill in Central Maine?
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums