- Member since: 02/29/16
- Last active: This week
- Age: 30
- First location: Metairie, Louisiana, United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 7''
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 8mi bicycle commute
- Weight training:
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Running, Skating, Swimming, Trail Running
- Other sports I like: I previously dabbled in auto racing.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Recently graduated with an undergraduate degree in urban design and economics, both of which I'm fascinated with and can easily talk about for hours. I love the outdoors and travel, which feeds into my love of cycling as well. I do have a nice vintage tri-bike (Campi Raleigh) but I generally prefer my upright Dutch-inspired utility bike, which I custom-assembled myself. I'm a cycling, walking, and transit advocate but I also love cars, my current (dormant) project being a complete rebuild of a 1997 Mazda MX5.
For anyone who cares, you can read my Bicycle Build Sheet
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
No bush-beating. I love muscular guys and always have. It's not going to change any time soon. I get that it limits my prospects as a not-so-muscular guy, but that's my issue to deal with. Please don't waste time trying to tell me muscular guys only like muscular guys. We know it's not true: stop trying to keep that myth alive.
Nerdy/jocky guys are hot but a nice smile and a solid body will get me every time. If you like pumping brains as much as you like pumping iron though, we'll get along famously.
THAT BEING SAID...being a good conversationalist tops all
This member currently has no videos.