- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/04/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 40
- First location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Second location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Travel location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Chest: 45 inches
- Arms: 17 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: LA FItness in CMH
- Weight training: 5 times per week
70 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
25 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, Football (American), Hockey, Running, Skating, Soccer, Tennis, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I'm a guy who prefers house parties and hanging out with close friends over the bar scene. I enjoy being active whether it be hitting the gym, going for a bike ride, playing softball, or just working in my yard or around my house.
My family and friends are important in my life. I love being an uncle and seeing the world from a child's perspective. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the complexities of the world we forget just how fascinating and wonderous is life . We need only change our perspective to see it.
I consider myself to be a dork. That's of course not all that I am, but I definitely have classic dork qualities. Get to know me and you'll understand and hopefully appreciate that about me.
I love to be challenged in just about every way. I'm not afraid or failure as it can and will also lead to success. I enjoy debates and having my views questioned. I can be stubborn though so fair warning.
Sometime I will need to post one of the classic before and after shots of me when it comes to working out. I have managed to put on 40 pounds of muscle over the last few years. It's not easy and it involves a hell of a lot of dedication. For those guys who may just be starting to hit the gym, stick with it. Dedication, knowledge on what you are doing, and diet will get you to your goals.
This member currently has no videos.