- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/08/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 31
- First location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Second location: Troy, Michigan, United States
- Travel location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Waist: 36 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: Home, School, Rec Center, Pool
- Weight training: 3 times per week
40 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
35 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Bodybuilding, Boxing, Cycling, Football (American), Hiking, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Disc Golf, Chess, Beer Pong, Stretching, Yoga, Meditation, ,
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I finally learned the secret to life! Hit me up if you wanna know! Serious inquiries only though.
Basketball and football are fun to watch AND play with friends and family.
So is drinking beer.
I have bachelors degrees in Economics and International Studies.
I'm masculine, laid back, and drama free.
I like studying, relaxing, and traveling anywhere and everywhere, when I can. Playing basketball pretty much any time that I can. Disc golf, FIFA, and trying fun and new work outs.
Oldies, Reggae, Hip-Hop, and most rock.
I like a lot of books. But lately I've been into realistic fiction books, written by people in other cultures. I like to gain perspective of the world through a foreign author's tale. And text books of course.
TV and Film:
As far as TV goes, I'll watch most anything that makes me laugh. I usually change the channel during commercials so I rarely watch a full episode of anything. News, pretty much anything but Fox news. Comedy Central and I'm a bit of a Nat Geo, Discovery, and History Channel junkie. Hate Reality shows. As for movies, they should make you laugh, cry, nervous and/or angry. I love foreign movies.