- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/28/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 45
- First location: Palm Springs, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 6''
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: Power of Fitness & World Gym
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Running, Swimming, Tennis, Triathlon
- Other sports I like: Modern Pentathlon 5 sports in one day: Shooting, Fencing, Swimming Equestrian Show-Jumping, Running
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I'm happily partnered and we live in Palm Springs. I've been in athletics all my life, training periodically at the Olympic Training Center at various times in two separate sports (Fly weight in Olympic Style WTF Tae Kwon Do & Modern Pentathlon) between 1993 and 2005, and competed in my final World Cup Trial in the Pentathlon in February earlier this year. Knee injuries, and age (sigh) finally took me out of both sports, but recently I made the plunge to start dabbling in the world of triathlons. And...I still am a solid 4.5-5.0 (NTRP) USTA tennis player. Yea I know...not exactly a great sport for guys with bad knees.
My olympic aspirations have long left me, but I still look forward to pushing myself to some new limits in my new sport, and hopefully surpass those as I create new goals. I swim with a great group of guys and gals on a Masters Team, and I'm becoming addicted to cycling.
I can't believe there is a website for gay triathletes...or for sports minded people in general. That's so awesome and I look forward to meeting a bunch of you...specially if we happen to go to the same triathlons, or you find yourself on a little vacation trip to Palm Springs. Be great to do a swim or run or bike workout.
My partner doesn't do these sports, but I consider myself being one of the luckiest guys to have him in my life. He's not my twin - but he sure is so much more than that :)
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums