- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 01/12/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 42
- First location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Relationship Status: Dating
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Beefy
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Evanston Athletic Club
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Badminton, Swimming, Tennis
- Other sports I like: What of archery? (Ever since reading The Hunger Games I have been intrigued.)
As for other sports I cannot say if I am interested or not because I have never really given them a chance.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I want to be upfront and honest so I posted my timeline pictures. Ten years ago I joined a gym, quit smoking and joined Weight Watchers. I went from 315lbs in 2002 to 190 where I am today. I am continuously bettering myself. March 2013- I elected for surgery to take care of everything that diet and exercise could not. Scars fade over time, but I do not feel I need to wait until then to search for the right guy. If they intimidate you (or make you ill) we will definitely not be a match.
I like working out. I like being in the pool, on the treadmill or on the mat stretching. I do sometimes look like a odd duck because I can be caught lip synching along with my iPod.
I love to laugh and some people may think I am touched in the head because my humor can sometimes be too "dark." I like to smile and make people feel comfortable around me.
I am a fan of the "devils mouthwash" and like going out with friends. I am also equally happy to stay at home alone with a movie or with another person and cook a nice dinner and open a bottle of wine. It all depends on the mood of the day.
This member currently has no videos.