First location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Second location: New York, New York, United States
Travel location: London, United Kingdom
Relationship Status: Single
Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
MY STATS AND INFO
Build: Truly Ripped
Height: 6' 2''
Weight: 170 lbs
Waist: 30 inches
Chest: 42 inches
Arms: 12 inches
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
My gym: Lifetime Fitness
Weight training: 3 times per week 90 minutes per session
Cardio training: 3 times per week 60 minutes per session
Sports I like: Cycling, Running, Skiing, Swimming, Weight training
Other sports I like: Bowling every once in a while, but that's not really a sport is it? LOL MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC. It's a sport to me 'cause it keeps me healthy in its own way. Musically, I'm all over the map: Temper Trap, Keane, Peter Gabriel, Gorrillaz, Kylie, Katy Perry, The Cure, Depeche Mode, BT, NIN, Tiesto, Pet Shop Boys, P!nk, Adele, James Brown, Duran Duran, Erasure, Brian Eno, David Byrne, Modest Mouse, Corinne Bailey Rae, James, Prince, The Doobie Brothers, Van Halen, Led Zepplin, Seal, Aretha, etc.
HIV status: HIV -
Safer sex?: Always
THE MORE YOU TELL ME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, THE HARDER I'M GOING TO WORK TO PROVE YOU WRONG!
How to describe myself, hmmm let's see... :-)
The abbreviated version: honest, strong, driven, sensual, sexual, compassionate, and tranquil.
1) I am completely, utterly committed to staying healthy and in great physical condition for the rest of my life. Staying healthy and fit is HOT. It also stimulates hormone production. ;-p
2) I have always had and will always have strong compassion for animals (not just domestic pets, but all animals).
3) I love music and love playing music (especially my drums). Drumming requires internal peace but also simultaneous bold action, making it uniquely suited to my personality. :-) I've also just started taking voice lessons. Singing is incredibly liberating. Pure emotion...loving it!
4) I am fascinated with nutrition, food, and alternative medicine. They have contributed greatly to my life. Dr. Andrew Weil is a mentor for me.
5) I love to cook Vegetarian foods from many different cultures (Indian, Thai, Chinese, Italian, Mediterranean, to name a few). I eat Vegan meals most of the time, but I am not a strict Vegan.
6) I have a growing interest in raw foods and their health benefits.
7) I love road biking. It's awesome to me to spend hours at a time on my bike. It's just as awesome to work on the bike before or after a ride (love to get my hands dirty, lol).
8) I am a "do-it-yourselfer" at heart, but I also know my limits. I know how to do most of the maintenance/repair work on a house (electrical, plumbing, carpentry, finishes, etc.), but I also know when it's smarter to hire someone to do the work for me. :-)
9) I am good with computers and technology, and I work in Information Technology now. I was formerly an Architectural Designer.
10) I have a non-mainstream view on most things (not all). I am a critical thinker who likes to analyze and solve problems. I also love a good book.
11) I like to dress well. :-P People often think I'm "dressed up" even if I'm only going to the grocery store. That's just me. I am also fascinated with color coordination.
12) I notice details. Design is about details, so being educated as a Designer I tend to notice things that many people overlook. I am observant.
13) I am gluten intolerant. I have learned to embrace it. Knowing how to cook has helped a lot.
14) I am humble. Ego can really ruin things, so I try to keep mine in check.
15) I like younger guys. Old enough to know what's important in life, but young enough to keep me on my toes! ;-)
GUYS I'M LOOKING TO MEET
Younger than me, but not too young to know what's important in life. I tend to like lean, lanky guys, but muscular and tall is good too. Personality-wise, I'm a Libra, so I get along with lots of different kinds of guys. Don't be shy! Just remember, everyone is human. Of course, it would be great if we have some things in common (see above). Smile and say hello! :-)
The most important stuff: 1) Honesty 2) Commitment to fitness and health 3) Comfortable being gay 4) Masculine, but well-groomed :-) 5) Loves music 6) Loves animals 7) Knows how to take care of himself 8) Likes to get his hands dirty ;-)