- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 06/14/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 50
- First location: Long Beach, California, United States
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 6' 1''
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Other
- My gym: LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Ballys, Gold's
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, Golf, Kickboxing, Martial arts, Running, Skating, Skiing, Snowboarding, Swimming, Tennis, Triathlon, Weight training, Kayaking, Volleyball, Racquetball
- Other sports I like: Sail Boarding (Wind surfing), Kite Boarding (wanting to learn)...anyone want to teach me for trade?
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
*Disclaimer* If I checked out your profile and didn't leave a message, please don't take it to mean I wasn't interested. I'm just a little bit shy that way. If my profile interests you though, please say hi.**
I'm a masculine athlete, looking for other masculine athletes for friendship, activity, sports, and training. I'm currently doing the p90x routine, and would love a buddy or two to do it with.
Laid back and easy going, but lots or energy, and I'm always on the move.
Sports are my passion, and I played several Varsity sports in College. I still play a few competitively, though I
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Please be a good person, first of all. Be kind, courteous, and respectful. Low maintenance goes a long way in my book, even in friends. Be someone your family and friends can be proud of.
Jocks to the front of the line. True athletes will always get my interest, and if we can train together in something, anything, you'll have a friend for life.
I very much prefer a guy that won't be cutting our day of back country skiing short because there is a play off game on TV. READ: I'm looking for the doers, not the watchers. If your schedule revolves around watching sports on TV, we aren't a match. Sorry.
Please be comfortable with who you are, unpretentious, down to Earth, and easy going with a good sense of humor. Self-deprecation will always get me on your good side.
I prefer a true athlete over a gym bunny (though that's cool too). I'll take a real man over a circuit boy any day.
And can someone explain the Flipping Off the Camera pose? I just don't get it. Am I just too old?
This member currently has no videos.