- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 06/23/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 34
- First location: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Second location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Lifetime
- Weight training: 4 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Boxing, Crossfit, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Martial arts, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Rugby, Running, Swimming, Tennis, Trail Running, Triathlon, Water polo, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Hot yoga, its kind of a sport :)
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Down to earth country guy here, young professional that works hard and plays harder (sometimes). Just changed my workout routine, lifting heavier but less often, trying to get a bit bigger. I started playing water polo earlier this year and its killed my legs/glutes so I'm in the process of building those back up or at the very least getting a good foundation started. Open to suggestions and advice if anyone out there has any.
I work in the trauma/ems/burn field so I'm well aware of the fact that life is short and happiness is what you want it to be. I've seen enough to know that there's more to life than hanging out in a smoky bar every weekend with the same people. I'd much rather be outside running, at the beach, on a road trip, 4wheeling, at a movie or curled up on the couch watching some netflix with friends. I'm also HUGE into concerts.
As far as sports go I only really keep up with hockey, UFC and college basketball. I can watch anything but I don't really root for anyone other than the Boston Bruins, George st Pierre and any NC team.