Well, my name is Sterling and I am an individual who is described as spontaneous, enormously creative, and a little bit of a daredevil (though not to the extreme). Fun to be around and genuine are two other traits that paint a description of me. At least these are the things my friends say about me as well as everyone else who's gotten to know me. I love positivity, and I enjoy meeting different people from all walks of life.
Random things to know about me:
- I'm an Aries (late March)
- I write with my paper tilted completely sideways. I can't write with my paper straight to save my life.
- Youngest of 3 siblings
- Have some Jamaican and Bahamian Islander in my family along with African American.
- I love art (I am a very artistic person)
- I like sci-fi films. (Star Trek, Stargate, such and such)
- I like r&b, soft rock, and soul music.
- I draw alot ( really draw.....no doodling)
- I'm into exercising and traveling
- I'm very mellow and patient, but by no means a pushover......I'll speak my mind if need be.
- I'm an idealist and a little bit of a dreamer
- I do alot of creative writing
- I read spiritual, fantasy, and non-fictional books
Physically, people tell me all the time that I'm an attractive man and wonder why I'm not in a relationship, but I believe that beauty is all in the eye of the beholder and as far as relationships are concerned, that's my business. I'm a romantic at heart and by no means a femme (I like being a man). I'm not going to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't complete me or with anyone that I don't mesh with. That's just how I am. I'm older than I look (I look young for my age and I'll even show you my id if you don't believe me), but trust me, I'm very much mature. I know I don't have any pictures up here yet.....Don't worry I'll get some, but I do have pictures on my facebook if you're interested. People often misjudge me before getting to know me, but if you get to know me and not judge a book by its cover, you'll find out that I'm a really cool person.Sterling AshCreate Your Badge