- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/24/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 34
- First location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Second location: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Asian
- My gym: 24
- Weight training: 5 times per week
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
- Sports I like: Basketball, Martial arts, Surfing, Swimming, Weight training
- Other sports I like: badminton and eating ;)
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Just moved back to the bay after 3 beautiful years of Hawaii... Island life, I miss it so much.
My biggest turn on: something liberating and something real or true
My biggest turn off: something false
I like to be happy and be around those who are. I smile because I laugh, I laugh because I love, and I love because I can. The most favorite thing I learned this year: "Pick your battles," my professor said..."ask yourself, If you had one week to live, how important will this issue be?" You can apply this to literally everything. Those things, start to become less critical, less complicated, and you become far less stressed. The less you worry, the better. To me this advice was golden and congruent with how I try to function. Maybe that's why I got along with Madame Prof so well?
"Eat everything in moderation, but splurge on truth, good spirit, and everything happy" ~ me
"To see the world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold an infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." ~William Blake
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Grounded people who have fun and enjoy life, eating, working out, laughing, and being adventurous in foods and culture.
This member currently has no videos.