- Member since: 05/06/12
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 39
- First location: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Travel location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 6' 4''
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Gold's
- Weight training: 6 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Football (American), Snowboarding, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Olympic lifting,
Crossfit (I enjoy Olympic lifting more; it teaches the fundamentals and proper form a lot better than Crossfit)
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm a health and fitness nut. I enjoy spending time with friends, at a sports bar, at a movie, at a restaurant. I'm not into the see-and-be-seen type of stuff (which Dallas is chock full of).
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Mostly I'm looking for nice guys who also have a passion for physical fitness, exercise, health, and nutrition. Personally, I have no age restrictions. But it looks like a lot of you do (which is fine). How a guy carries himself and acts to others is more important to me than the number in the "Age" field.
And from my experience, here's something that a lot of guys don't seem to understand, or possibly care about (yet).
"If you're ugly on the inside, you're ugly on the outside." No matter how muscular and ripped your body is, or handsome your face may be, the perception that others have of you can totally be ruined by your attitude and behavior. Even though this isn't directed at any demographic specifically, it seems to hold true the most for the 18 - 25 age bracket. Just remember guys, you won't be in your 20s forever.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums