- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/23/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 28
- First location: Portland, Michigan, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Home
- Weight training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Boxing, Football (American), Golf, Kickboxing, Martial arts, Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Volleyball, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Hip-Hop Dance and B-boying
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm a no bullshit kind of guy - if I'm thinking it your probably going to hear it. I like to have a good time and usually can make any situation into one. I'm very competitive, some may find that to be a negative quality but I believe that anything that pushes you to be your best is a pro in my checklist. The best life to live is an exciting one - I try to keep myself on my toes as much as possible.
Currently am a supervisor at an organic chicken farm. We help put healthy, affordable eggs in hundreds of thousands of peoples homes daily and I'm proud to be working for such a company. have an awesome Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix named Rocky. He's my little teenage puppy that I love to hate / hate to love. Hes trouble and chaos in an adorable Rotty-shell.
Hobbies include martial arts, shooting ranges (handgun, rifle, bow), camping, snowboarding, beer, graffiti, and video games. I believe that my true passion though is dance - Hip Hop and B-boying . There's nothing more exciting then when I hit the stage in front of thousands of people and bring the house down.
I'm a confident jackass, I'm intimidating, I"m blunt, I always look angry (even when I'm not), and I say the wrong things at the worst possible time.
If your going to send me a message it better be more thought out than "hey whats up".