My Stats and Info
- Height: 5' 7''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Hair color:
- Eye color:
- My gym:
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Football (American), Running, Skiing, Swimming, Weight training, Volleyball
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status:
- Safer sex?:
SOME AMUSING THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1. Smack your forehead and mutter: "Shut up! Shut up! All of you just shut up!"
2. Crack open your briefcase or purse, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
3. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
4. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I've got new socks on."
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
7. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce: "You're one of them." Then move to the far corner of the elevator.
8. Walk on with an appropriately sized cooler that says "human head" on the side.
9. Wear a child's puppet on your hand and use it to talk to other passengers.
10. Say "Ding" at each floor.
11. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
12. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
13. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
FUN THINGS TO DO IN A MALL
1. Ask a salesman why a particular Tv is labeled black and white and insist that it's a color set. When he disagrees, give him a strange look and say, "You mean you really can't see it?"
2. If you're patient, stare intently into a surveillance camera for an hour while rocking from side to side.
3. Sprint up the down escalator.
4. Ask a salesperson in the hardware department store how well a particular saw cuts through bone.
5. At the pet store, ask if they have bulk discounts on gerbils, and whether there's much meat on them.
6. Rummage through the jelly-bean bin at the candy store, insisting that you lost a contact lens.
7. In the changing rooms, announce in a singsong voice, "I see London, I see France..."
This member currently has no videos.