- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 02/03/10
- Last active: This week
- Age: 35
- First location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Second location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Travel location: Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 167 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair color: Red
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Exists in my condo building.
- Weight training: 3 times per week
50 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
50 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Bodybuilding, Cycling, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Trail Running, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: I am more than willing to try anything once. I easily laugh at myself and I presume I will suck at anything I haven't tried before.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
October 10, 2012:
Howdy, I recently moved back to Ontario from Alberta at the end of May 2012 to be closer to my family and landed here; looking for friends, dates and fun guys to get to know since I have to start rebuilding my social network. I'm open to meeting new people and seeing where it goes. Friends are always great to start as well!
“I would much rather be alone and happily single then be with someone who doesn’t appreciate and love me for who I am – no questions asked.” ~Me
I'm looking for a solid guy, my best friend, my teammate, the best connection I could ever imagine etc. etc... I'm not one to serial date and typically stay single for long periods of time; going strong since July 2008. I'm quite capable on my own and most of the major progress I have made in my life I have done when I'm alone, but something’s in life, I believe, are meant to be made with someone to share them with.
Be honest. To the point. Trustworthy. Be dependable, caring, nurturing, and strong in your own way. Live your life with integrity and pride. Have Goals. Be spontaneous, yet reliable. Have a sense of humor; a random and edgy one would be ideal. Lol be silly, but know how to get things done. Like to be active. Be creative in your own way. Be Humble. Be There. Be yourself. Pretty simple; be real.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
* Mutual respect. I would appreciate having a BF if he is into me for who I am and not what they would perceive me to be if I were there idealism of a great BF. I want someone to listen when I say I'm not comfortable doing something. Respect in a relationship means that each person values who the other is and understands that and would never challenge the other person's boundaries unless warranted.
* Trust. Scenario: You're having lunch and talking with a guy from the office across the hall and your boyfriend walks by, does he completely lose his cool or keep walking because he knows you'd never cheat on him? It's OK to get a little jealous sometimes as jealousy is a natural emotion. But how a person reacts when feeling jealous is what matters. There's no way you can have a healthy relationship if you don't trust each other.
* Honesty. This one goes hand-in-hand with trust because it's tough to trust someone when one of you isn't being honest. Have you ever caught your boyfriend in a major lie? Like he told you that he had to work on Friday night but it turned out he was at the movies with his friends? The next time he says he has to work, you'll have a lot more trouble believing him and the trust will be on shaky ground. Honesty is very important to me, I would much rather have the truth and feel left out, then have someone lie to me.
* Separate identities. In a healthy relationship, everyone needs to make compromises. But that doesn't mean you should feel like you're losing out on being yourself. Ideally, we both have our own lives (families, friends, interests, hobbies, etc.) and that shouldn't change. Neither of us should have to pretend to like something we don't, or give up seeing our friends, or drop out of activities we love. And you also should feel free to keep developing new talents or interests, making new friends, and moving forward.
* Good communication. We all know how many different meanings the little phrase "no, nothing's wrong" can have, depending on who's saying it! But what's important is to ask if you're not sure what he or she means, and speak honestly and openly so that the miscommunication is avoided in the first place. And if you need some time to think something through before you're ready to talk about it, the right person will give you some space to do that if you ask for it.
This member currently has no videos.