- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/31/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 58
- First location: Manhattan, New York, United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Open Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Hookup, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 7''
- Weight: 157 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Chest: 40 inches
- Arms: 15 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Equinox
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
40 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Hiking, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV +
- Safer sex?:
Wolf pup or puppy dog - depends on you.
Transformed science geek here -- research scientist/physician, long time zen student, occasional nice-jewish-boy-mystic (with a little complexity theory thrown in) -- getting out of his head and more and more into his body... biking 'round town, iyengar yoga, weights. And having sex, of course.
Kimaris = Goetia Deity #66 - am a tat'd acolyte.
UP FRONT INFO:
2. I have a husband, happy and stable (together 27 years, married, post-monogamy! *eg*)
"The great Indian teacher Nisargadatta Maharaj once said, 'Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between the two my life flows.'
" 'I am nothing' does not mean that there is a bleak wasteland within. It does mean that with awareness we open to a clear, unimpeded space, without center or periphery--nothing separate. If we are nothing, there is nothing at all to serve as a barrier to our boundless expression of love. Being nothing in this way, we are also, inevitably, everything.
" 'Everything' does not mean self-aggrandizement, but a decisive recognition of interconnection; we are not separate. Both the clear, open space of "nothing" and the interconnectedness of 'everything' awaken us to our true nature. This is the truth we contact when we meditate, a sense of unity beyond suffering. It is always present; we merely need to be able to access it."
- Sharon Salzberg
This member currently has no videos.