- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/07/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 36
- First location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Relationship Status: Single
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 44 inches
- Arms: 20 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Totum life science
- Weight training: 5 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 7 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like:
- Other sports I like: Dance, Yoga, Pilates
- HIV status: Don't Know
- Safer sex?: Never
Hey there. I live in I and am the director of Athletic therapy and rehabilitation medicine at a clinic downton.my background is in dance, and still do a couple classes a day. I have a Masters Degree in Biomechanics and Kinesiology (MSc Physiotherapy) from the University of Michigan with a post grad in Athletic therapy and Post-surgical cardiovascular rehab. I moved to Toronto for Med school and am currently working at a sports medicine and rehabilitation facility. I do alot of pilates and Yoga to accompany my weights and cardio training.
I'm a bad person. You will regret knowing me.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Anyone looking for a trainer - or in need of a physio therpaist/injury management or rehab - or just looking to change up their routine!
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums