- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/11/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 28
- First location: Hondo, Kumamoto, Japan
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 8''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Waist: 29 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: My living room
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Archery, Martial arts, Rodeo, Rugby, Running, Soccer, Tennis
- Other sports I like: I do kyudo, Japanese longbow archery. I've been doing it for just about a year and five months now. I've ended up being pretty good at it. Despite being a newcomer, I scored a seat on a city team to compete at the prefectural level. Being the first foreign person to do so in the prefecture felt awesome and scary at the same time.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I'm a country kid a long way from home. I grew up in the United States in a small town in a state most people would consider "country." I attended university and graduated with a B.S. in Anthropology. A few months after graduation, I moved to Japan where I still live and work as an English teacher. The place I live in Japan is pretty remote and rural, but it's beautiful and special. Japan isn't a forever thing though. I plan on heading back to the USA or Europe after Japan. Probably.
When I'm asked about Japan, I say, "It's awesome, it's different, it can be weird and frustrating, but it's always interesting." Lately, I've been running into problems with the myriad delicious foods Japan has to offer and a less active lifestyle as I spend more time at a chalkboard or a desk.
So, I need to exercise more and eat healthier. Both are pretty hard for me. I've never been the guy who looks forward to a workout. Or the guy who knows when to call it quits with the cheesecake. Bad combo. My knowledge of exercise science is limited to: Lift heavy stuff and cardio. Any tips are wildly appreciated and welcomed. I want to be more like the guys that can say no to cake and yes to lunges before I start losing what little shape I have.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I live in a tiny village on a remote island off the coast of the southernmost main island of the island nation of Japan. I don't really entertain many notions of finding guys online.
This member currently has no videos.