*****If you want to see the photos, just ask;)******
Hi, thanks for visiting. First of all, I don't believe in labels. Sexuality is so complex that it sickens me when people try and categorize others. If you really thought of all the different elements associated with sexuality, I would probably qualify as gay, straight, bi, & asexual all together, thus my point being be who you are and the general public can take it or leave it.
I always like meeting new people. I believe that everyone can teach you something, even if you don't enjoy the lesson. By nature I am pretty independent and enjoy my alone time greatly.
I like outdoor activities, even if its just the shore. I'll swim in the ocean through October. I also go Hiking, Kayaking, Biking, exploring, etc. I travel a lot. I'm slowly getting back into camping. I think driving is better than flying, not because I don't like planes (well recent TSA has stained the experience), but cause I think people are in too much of a hurry and it disconnects you from your surroundings. I avoid highways for the same reason. There are so many amazing places to visit, and most are overlooked. The more rural the better, but I can appreciate the cities and I'm from the suburbs. Anyway, I always enjoy sharing stories about my travels and life.
When not traveling, I run several miles every day. I run on trails through the woods, not on a treadmill at the gym ;) Physically I'd say I have the body type somewhere between a runner and a swimmer.
I also strongly believe in giving back to those who are less fortunate. I run a charity that feeds the needy and I love meeting all of the different people. In this economy, I see people ranging from the homeless to the former millionaires who still live in their mansions. One day I say I am going to write a book about my experiences and tell the story of all the clients I help, but I'll be shocked if I ever get the time to do it.
As a result of my involvement with helping those in need, I have sort of become an "unofficial" counselor. Its not something I went about intentionally, but it sort of just happened. (The way a lot of things have in my life) From that I've become a good listener and have talked to people in all sorts of situations and problems. It always amazes me the sorts of hardships some people face.
So if any of this sounds interesting or you want to chat about something else, or even if your just looking for travel advice, feel free to message me.
I've been more places, and eventually I'll update the maps.
visited 21 states (42%)Create your own visited map of The United States
or Free iphone travel guide
visited 5 states (38.4%)Create your own visited map of Canada
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Just looking for friends to chat and possibly meet up with if the connection is right.
I'm not really a "hookup" kind of guy in the traditional sense, but I do enjoy it when the occasional snuggle buddy comes along =)
Things I don't like (although toleration levels vary for each):
- Egos (I know how to stroke them and I know how to deflate them;)
- Drunkenness (If you want to have a drink that's fine, but getting totally wasted shows a lack of self control)
- Smoking (I can smell an ashtray from 100 yards away. I will admit though, some of my best friends smoke, so I its not an entire deal breaker)
- Excessive Tattoos (Read the same comment for smoking, minus the ashtray part)
- Unsolicited Advice (You can suggest things, but don't flat out try and tell me that you somehow are more familiar and know whats best for me in my life better than I do)
- People who talk down to others (I am in several positions of authority in my organizations. I go to extreme lengths to go out of my way to not sound authoritative or bossy. I don't like it when I see it happen to others, or experience it on either side)
- Judgmental people (Lets face it, they don't care about changing their minds or opinions so arguing isn't worth it.)
- People who talk with "assumed authority" (Respect is earned, not demanded)
- Self-centeredness (You don't have to always think about and put others first, but at least make an effort to remember others besides yourself)
- Unnecessary Drama (Daily interactions will create enough drama in your life without you going looking for/manufacturing it)
- Heavily Sexualized individuals (This is goes for both genders;)
- I"ll add more as I think of them
Things I like:
- Its not that I don't have anything I like, I just didn't have time to write up this section yet. Check back soon.
This member currently has no videos.