- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/26/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 42
- First location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Second location: San Ramon, California, United States
- Travel location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Hair color: Shaved
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Home & Office gym
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Crossfit, Cycling, Football (American), Golf, Gymnastics, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Rodeo, Running, Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Trail Running, Triathlon, Volleyball, Water polo, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Bowling (but I stink at it)
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Life is made up of opportunities, yes even the missed ones.
I'm a hopeless romantic who loves to cook and bake, spend time with family, go country two stepping and line dancing. I also like to hike, swim, bike, run and lift weights. I enjoy reading various books (The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is one of my favorite). I'm a guy who feels more comfortable with a small group of his closest friends rather than a large group of people I don't know. I also enjoy going to a musical or play just for the fun of it.
I've traveled to various parts of the US and the world (Austria, Germany, Prague, Hungry, France, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, India, London) and I lived in Sweden for a year as an exchange student in high school. I'd still like to travel to other countries/places but I've decided to put those plans on hold right now in hopes of becoming a father. Right now I'm a single Foster Dad to a beautiful 13 month old little girl and her 2 1/2 year old brother. Being a slngle parent for the past 2 1/2 years has been rewarding but there have been challenges too. With some luck I'll be able to adopt them soon.
I work hard and play just as hard. I've worked as a lifeguard, software analyst, financial program/project manager, city Commissioner, and even some modeling. I've finally found a career I love and I hope on retiring from it. After several degrees I've earned the right to have initials before and after my name but I don't use them except for official work functions.
I am just a regular guy who happens to like like other guys.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I'm looking to meet regular guys to go on weekends hikes, a run, or just to grab a cup of coffee and chat.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums