- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/24/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 37
- First location: Oakland, California, United States
- Second location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Travel location: San Diego, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 8''
- Weight: 164 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Arms: 14 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: RSF (UC Berkeley), 24 Hour
- Weight training: 4 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Martial arts, Rugby, Running, Soccer, Triathlon, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Bocce ball
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Hey there. the idea of finding other gay guys to train with sounds great. I am really into soccer ,weight training, wrestling, running, swimming, and cycling (at the moment only for transportation) . I played rugby (or faked it pretty well ) for a couple of years, and am thinking of jumping back into it. i'm very enthusiastic about all of the above, but some peer pressure from a workout/activity partner would be really helpful.
I am outgoing and I usually say funny things. I am totally open to meeting and befriending guys with whom there may not be a physical attraction (a totally novel practice that I had actually mastered as a teenager, but also seemed to have forgotten after coming out of the closet, and have been successfully brushing up over the past few years). So hit me up even if you think we might not be a physical match.
Some extra goodies:
I'm a mathematician, a chronic grad. student. I think Lean Pockets are perfectly acceptable as post-workout food (indeed if you throw two in a blender and let it rip, then you have a shake with at least as much protein as muscle milk, and which tastes much more food-like!)
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Love guys who are athletic and geeky. There is something inherently sexier about being in good shape on account of training for a sport you really like rather than on account of an adonis complex nursed by long hours at the gym. Not to say that the latter is bereft of sexiness.
This member currently has no videos.