- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 03/03/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 58
- First location: Orlando, Florida, United States
- Second location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 3''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Chest: 49 inches
- Arms: 19 inches
- Hair color: Shaved
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: is my workplace, and my escape. Both. I love it.
- Weight training: 6 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Basketball, Bodybuilding, Cycling, Football (American), Kayaking, Rodeo, Rowing, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: standup paddleboarding, MMA/UWC, sport fishing, sex
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
My story is simple: the long and short of it is that I've re-invented myself in mid-life. There's a pic of me from January of 2010 in my profile - that was my starting point. All the other pics are dated, and the profile shot and first four of five pics are always recent (within no more than four to six weeks at any given time).
That's what I look like. And I strive to look like what's inside, as best I can.
As for what's inside - the stuff you can't manifest in muscle - I'm just a guy trying to be a good guy. It's really is not that complicated. It's complex, sure, but not so big a deal. I'm a writer who still writes, but I changed careers after working in film and television and animation for nearly three decades and settled back in Central Florida because family obligations drew me home. My heart belongs to an amazing man whom I love and strive to make happy, and who loves me and makes me VERY happy. I'm much less 'planned out' these days. My goal is to be mindful of my guy's heart and be grateful for his attention and affection and trust.
I'm looking to change the lives of the men and women I train as a strength coach and personal fitness trainer. I want to give to them what the universe gave to me - a second chance at life.
Along the way I love my guy, I love our dogs, my friends, or a good book and great movies and stuff like paddelboarding and kayaking and dinner with great conversation and realizing that if it's meant to be...well, then it will be. Yup. That's about it.
I used to describe myself as Huck Finn grow’d up and gettin’ swole. I think that's still true. I'm just maturing and thinking more, talking less, and still dreaming big. And still fucking talking and writing WAY too much.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Got him. He's astounding and loving and brilliant and built and sexy and sophisticated and masculine and MINE!
This member currently has no videos.