- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/04/09
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 42
- First location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Second location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Travel location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 6' 4''
- Weight: 212 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Chest: 48 inches
- Arms: 18 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Gravity Fitness
- Weight training: 6 times per week
75 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Hiking, Kayaking, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm not good at this part. It is quite difficult for me to sit down and describe myself in a few paragraphs. If you really want to know about me, we should get together and talk or start an email dialogue (something that doesn't seem to happen enough with potential dates in the gay world).
One big thing to know about me is I am a classical musician. I am the Artistic Director of my own non-profit organization that I founded and am growing from the ground up. I also conduct choirs and opera and love what I do.
I'm new to Atlanta and I'm always up for meeting new people and enjoying new experiences, so please say hello and start up a conversation.
Grad school for my doctorate was challenging and it took me away from my fitness goals, so I'm really trying to push myself to get back into the shape I want. That being said, I'm trying to find a new schedule of training and diet to help me with that and would love any advice people have. I'm thinking it would help to find a workout partner that can keep me in check. I'm at Gravity Fitness if anyone is looking for a workout partner.
This member currently has no videos.