- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/07/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 49
- First location: Tampa, Florida, United States
- Second location: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Travel location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Relationship Status: Dating
- Looking for: Friends, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 5''
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Waist: 28 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: lifestyles hydepark, new tampa, st.pete sometimes
- Weight training: 4 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Crossfit, Gymnastics, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Kickboxing, Martial arts, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Skating, Skydiving, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Rollerblading. How can they not have that listed? (lol)
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Just finished my masters for Family Nurse Practitioner. If their is other info you want to know, just ask. I like to travel and go to the beach. As for my chest measurements, etc, I never have checked them. If you email me please have a face pic. I travel A LOT!! I have been to Asia, the Caribbean Europe, and Mexico. Also, I am a Iphone addict!! And in case some are wondering, yes I date republicans, democrats and in-between. It makes for interesting morning conversation. I am as of late discovering my geeky side. I knew I had one, but with me watching Dr.Who lately, BSG, and Stargate, I just can\\\'t hide it anymore.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Pretty much anyone who likes to stay fit, work out, Rollerblade, travel, see movies, etc. Not too hung up. I don\\\'t smoke myself but I don\\\'t care if you do. But don\\\'t want any drugs around me at all. I do drink socially, but not to excess. Clubbing is fun sometimes. I usually train about 3-4 times a week sometimes more for two hours. If you happen to see me out, come up and say, \\\"hi\\\". I won\\\'t be snobbish and turn you away. If I hotlist you or friend you, it\\\'s because I want to talk or email you also. \\\"Live,live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!\\\" \\r\\n\\r\\nThe Dalai Lama on what surprises him most: “Man, because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, then he dies having never really lived.\\\"
This member currently has no videos.