- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 10/09/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 50
- First location: Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 29 inches
- Chest: 46 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: American Indian
- My gym:
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 7 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Basketball, Bodybuilding, Cycling, Kickboxing, Martial arts, Rugby, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Swimming, Water polo, Weight training, Kayaking, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: I also like climbing rafting repelling if its out doors I like it
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I'm a laid back down home cowboy here I'm very country and easy going masculine rugged etc but with a romantic side I'm 6'2 164 part American Indian yes over 40 but its not the years its the mileage and I have turned over the odometer many times may not be PC these days but in cowboy world its the life style! and if you dont like rednecks or down home guys sweat tea hound dawgs or some one who fix's things with duct tape then you wont like me Hell Jeff Foxworthey got a lot of his material from me lol and no I don't type or spell worth a shit but I can hunt fix a jeep skin a deer or ride a horse ! If you cant fix it with a sledge hammer and duct tape it aint worth fixin
I love the out doors camping,boating ,mudding, rafting. skiing climbing. rappelling, the mtns and the beach Love to see a sun set over the mts or off a white sand beach in Florida love to cuddle or get wild!!I love to explore the mtns or boat out in the gulf walk the sandy shore see all that's around me I have been most all over north America and some abroad seen some beautiful places and met some good people from the biggest cities to smallest towns seen the mts seas and in between seen snow falling on a mt peak under moon light as a wolf howls for its mate and a sun set on the ocean reflecting off the white sand gives a lump to the throat and tear to the eye what's around us .
I have done many things in my life but now doing heavy construction I like to work hard and work out doors very blue collar redneck here I like country music and the rodeo and the cowboy lifestyle now re finding the things in myself that have made me who I am and making major changes in my life!
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums