- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 04/18/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 34
- First location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Second location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Travel location: Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Boston Sports Club
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Golf, Martial arts, Rock Climbing, Running, Skiing, Swimming, Water polo, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Whitewater Rafting
- HIV status:
- Safer sex?:
I'm just your regular guy. I read a lot, work out and try to live and enjoy life as much as possible. I'm a NY transplant to RI for grad/law school, I've begun to really love it here as I've spent more and more time out of the library. I'm not a huge club person, but I do go out to bars where you can actually have a conversation with other people. I've found that people are more talkative and honest when they are in an environment they are comfortable, and I am comfortable just about anywhere. I genuinely enjoy meeting new people and having new experiences, so feel free to drop me a message.
The quote on my headline is not only from Yoda, but also from my awesome boyfriend who says that to me constantly, I think its partly to motivate me to move past "trying" something to actually doing and experiencing it. It made a great deal of sense when I finally reflected on it. I realized that many people say they are "trying" something but don't open themselves to the experience, that was me at one point, but that is me no longer.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
If you want to be friends, talk to me; anything else is of no interest.
This member currently has no videos.