- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/13/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 47
- First location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Second location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Travel location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Relationship Status: Dating
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Beefy
- Height: 5' 6''
- Weight: 168 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: BSC
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Boxing, Gymnastics, Hiking, Rugby, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Powerlifting, Olympic lifting
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
Strong, athletic, aggressive, clean-cut marketing professional. New to Boston.
I played rugby for six years and wrestled freestyle before that. Work out a few days a week. I like the outdoors fine, but also love being indoors and curling up with a good book. Pretty darn nerdy but I keep it mostly under wraps until I'm comfortable.
I've got a guy, so I'm mainly here to find like-minded guys in the Boston area for friends and activity buddies, or guys from anywhere for chatting. Not interested in hookups or Skype/camming.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I like athletic guys. Muscles are great, but I also like guys who do things besides just lifting: wrestling, MMA, powerlifting, gymnastics, diving, rugby, etc.
I am usually drawn to guys younger than me who are smart, motivated, and mature. A genuine nature and a great sense of humor are two things I value highly. I also like to roughhouse, so I tend to avoid guys who look like they might break. ;)
Also, I typically don't respond to folks who aren't verified here. It's easy to do and helps me figure out who's real and who's using someone else's pics.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums