- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/28/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 31
- First location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Travel location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Slim
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Waist: 28 inches
- Chest: 36 inches
- Arms: 12 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
- My gym: Outside, Gold's Gym, Concourse Athletic Club
- Weight training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Running, Surfing, Tennis
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I was a military brat growing up and though moving early in my life, my family managed to keep us sane and most of my adolescence and teen years were spent living in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
I am a 2008 graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA and have been in the capitol city ever since. I currently work in New Media Advertising Marketing and PR for a local agency working with Clients in healthcare, non-profit, politics and consumer services.
I'm an avid long distance runner - 10k's, half, and full marathons. I have 20+ races under my belt and lover of the great outdoors. I love the water from parasailing and surfing to just whale watching and fishing.
Outside of sports, working out and the outdoors, I also like cooking (Italian is my specialty and I make a mean baked macaroni and cheese), going to restaurants, wine tasting, music, pop-culture, and learning more about technology and never passing up the opportunity life hands you!
I am looking forward to the upcoming Tough Mudder event and Marine Corps Marathon in October.
This member currently has no videos.