- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 10/30/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 33
- First location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Second location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Pro Sports Club Bellevue
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 1 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Surfing
- Other sports I like: Skateboarding- Why isn't it in the list?
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Looking to meet new friends and/or workout partners. I speak my mind and can sometimes be blunt (put it down to Australian directness) but I'm warm-hearted and genuinely friendly once you get to know me. Most people think I'm pretty serious - a couple of friends have described me as 'intense' - but this comes down to me being a pretty reserved person and *always* thinking about something or another.
Being outside and active is what I enjoy most. I regularly play soccer, snowboard, climb, skate, and hike. All this along with working out (3-4 times/week) keeps me mentally and physically strong and very fit. Currently can squat well over my body weight, getting close with bench.
I work as an engineer but I've long since come to appreciate work/life balance so it doesn't rule my life - it pays my bills and allows me to live for myself, doing what I love.
I also love camping, going to shows (punk and indie rock mostly).
I grew up in Sydney Australia and moved to Seattle to take up an awesome job. It was a hell of an opportunity and allowed me to experience living in a new place. I'm here for the foreseeable future.
Apparently my Myer-Briggs personality type is ISTP. Wouldn't read too much into it.
This member currently has no videos.