- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/27/09
- Last active: Today
- Age: 46
- First location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Second location: San Jose, California, United States
- Travel location: Wyoming, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Arms: 15 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Golds (mostly SOMA, sometimes Castro)
- Weight training: 4 times per week
80 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
40 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Kayaking, Skiing, Swimming, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Hiking, camping (if those are sports?).
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
live in San Francisco (Potero Hill / "Dog Patch"), and work (M-F) in the Silicon Valley as an engineer in the high tech field. Grew up near San Jose and went to college in Los Angeles (undergrad & graduate school @ UCLA).
When I am not slaving away at work, I like to spend time with friends & family. Things I like to do are: outdoors (HIKING, camping, mt. biking, blading, etc), movies, dinners, clubbing/dancing, reading, chatting (on the internet), going on road-trips, and of course working out/lifting at the gym. I also collect minerals (crystals), not for any metaphysical properties, but rather my education is in solid state chemistry and love the beauty nature can provide, untouched by man.
My character is: loving, trusting, intellectual, but a goof-ball, joke-around, blabbermouth, and serious all in one package. I also live healthy and don't smoke or use drugs, and not a lush.
I'm also a cancer patient. In remission since Aug 2003 (after a major surgery & finished 6 months of chemotherapy) --> the GOOD news.
The BAD news is... I suffer from a rare genetic disorder called Lynch's Syndrome.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
This member currently has no videos.