- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 02/17/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 36
- First location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 222 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Emerald City Athletics
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Cycling, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Running, Soccer, Tennis
- Other sports I like: Softball
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
My name is Michael, and I live in the coolest city ever (Seattle). I'm currently working on a campaign for affordable housing in Seattle, coming off of a City Council run in 2015 (close, but not a win), and working on a parks funding measure in 2014. My background is in healthcare and law (paralegal in civil litigation), as well as work in public policy and politics.
I play guitar on occasion, and spent quite a few years fronting a punk rock band. I've recently (mid-2016) started playing with a band again, a much more rock/no-wave kind of thing (think Spiritualized mixed with Sonic Youth, 90's Seattle rock, and the Ramones). I dig on music and movies and the like, and have been known to imbibe from time to time.
I take health and fitness more or less seriously, and get to the gym 4-5 days per week, typically a run or hike on Saturdays, and oftentimes soccer on Sundays. Plus, of course, biking as transportation often.
These are just the most basic things about me, of course. I promise I'm at least a little more interesting, from time to time. :-)
This member currently has no videos.