- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/13/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 48
- First location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Travel location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 168 lbs
- Waist: 29 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 24 Hour, Usually not the gay one downtown
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like:
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I spend a lot of time with my job & have also started working out extra hard to get into my best shape. If you have a self-depreciating sense of humor and don't take yourself too seriously, then I just got a boner.
I'm into great architecture. I love traveling to new cities and grabbing drinks with my friends. I have a wide range of interests, would be as happy to jump on a plane for a quick trip as I would be watching a local band at a dive bar.
I want to meet this guy:
- Sense of humor
- Emotionally available for dating
- Be brilliant and beautiful (to me)
I'm happy being single but I am ready to stop waking up alone.
I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to movies and music. Adele, Aimee Mann, Alison Moyet, etc etc etc
Books: I loved "The Road" and almost anything Stephen King cause they're fun, easy reads. But usually I just read what I find in seatback pockets, which tends to be James Patterson, bleh.
The five things I could never do without
1. My friends, because I'd be lost without them.
2. The Gym, how else am I going to shower with str8t guys.
3. Travel, because I gotta get the hell out of here.
4. My Phone, because you might be calling.
5. Cuddling, because I'm a fan of spoons.
This member currently has no videos.