- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 08/30/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 33
- First location: Sacramento, California, United States
- Second location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 24hr
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Cycling, Kayaking, Racquetball, Rowing, Running, Skiing, Soccer, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Triathlon, Volleyball, Water polo
- Other sports I like: Pretty much anything. Trying new things keeps it interesting.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm moved to Sacramento at the beginning of 2013 for work (after having just moved to San Francisco from San Diego at the beginning of May 2012). I live in Midtown, and am on the hunt for new friends, drinking buddies, workout partners...basically a new social circle.
I swam and played water polo in high school, rowed in college, and since then have been going back and forth between running, rowing, water polo, triathlon...basically anything that keeps me active. The last six months or so I started focusing on lifting, and started a quasi-paleo/primal/leangains diet. With all that, of course I've thought about trying out crossfit. I read too many workout/nutrition blogs for my own good.
Always looking for new races or events to compete in: multisport, mud runs, city scavenger hunts, bar crawls...
In terms of non-workout related stuff:
I like really random (and nerdy) things, like the Supreme Court. And zombies. And Tina Fey (God, YES, Tina Fey). I quote Arrested Development and 30 Rock more than I should.
I read a lot, listen to NPR a lot, cook and eat A LOT (hence the name...there's an eating competition story behind it, too...). Anthony Bourdain is a favorite read - writing, cooking, and sarcasm.
Spending time at the beach or in the sun makes me happy. Spending time with my family and friends makes me happier.
This member currently has no videos.