- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/11/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 61
- First location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Overweight
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 260 lbs
- Waist: 45 inches
- Chest: 52 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Bally's, I haven't gone, I need a training partne
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Cycling, Martial arts, Swimming, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: I need a traning partner, I hate going into places with a bunch of strangers (alone)
- HIV status: HIV +
- Safer sex?: Always
I am here just to get support and meet and make new friends.
Sadly, after awhile, my family and former friends, don't want to deal with both me being 'gay' and having AIDS, so they move on with their lives.
You would think that after all this time, people would be more supportive and have more empathy but they don't or they do, they are a very small minority.
In a way, it's my own fault I guess,
I used to hang out with str8's who are now married and their wives have told them that they would divorced them if they have any contact with me.
I don't hang out with "flamers" or loud and rude people.
What I do in bed, is nobody's business, and I don't perceive it as a "Life style", I mean come on, you are gonna revolve your whole life around who you go to bed with?
To me that not only lacks style, but class and is shallow, ..............(No offense intended) if I want Drama, I turn on the TV or rent a movie.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Guys who are honest, honorable, loyal and real.
Guys who have nothing to prove to anyone and are comfortable being themselves.
No,........."In your face, loud or rude people"
Men who know the meaning of etiquette and treat everyone with respect, unless or until the time or situation calls for us standing tall for what we believe in, there's a time and place for everything.
Some times, esp in today's' society, people misinterpret being polite, kind or loving as a sign of weakness,...................It isn't.
It takes a lot more strength, to be polite, restrained, loving and kind.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums