- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 06/14/07
- Last active: This week
- Age: 49
- First location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Travel location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 7''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: Latino
- My gym: Planet Fitness
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Badminton, Baseball, Bodybuilding, Boxing, Cycling, Football (American), Hockey, Kickboxing, Rock Climbing, Rodeo, Rugby, Running, Soccer, Surfing, Swimming, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Saltwater Fishing
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Currently, I have been playing softball over five years now in a Gay league here, and I LOVE it! The Team I play on is called the "Warriors"...
I am Just a simple guy working, Finished my Second Master's in Education and now working on my Doctorate, and hitting the gym..I love the outdoors, epsecially Deep Sea fishing or Surf fishing... I enjoy sports and more! Looking for someone that share's the same interest(s) and wants a long term relationship...No games, no lies, just simple...
Oh, I almost forgot, take a risk! Men don't take a risk in meeting someone and actually dating them... If all men actually took the time to get to know each other or take the time to make conversation, they just might find that "Mr.Right" they have been looking for all along!....
Favorite Motto by Aristole:
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies!"
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
The guy that I am looking for is one who takes care of his body, and doesn't abuse it...And Has a good head on his shoulder, And is also ready for a long term relationship and- That's all I kind think of the moment!
So, don't be shy and say Hi, I don't bite(unless you want me too-lol) and I am always looking forward in meeting new guy friends!
Another Motto by Aristotle: "Count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self!"
This member currently has no videos.