- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 03/26/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 42
- First location: Redmond, Washington, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Stocky
- Height: 5' 8''
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Waist: 35 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym:
- Weight training: 6 times per week
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
- Sports I like: Running, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I will take some time to fill this section out in the near future.
For now, I will simply keep things short, and bullet point my most prominent features:
- Know a little about a lot of things
- Know too much about some truly useless things, such as: Star Trek, Transformers, etc.
- I work out six days a week for at least two and a half hours at a pop... but I'm no adonis... not even close.
I love: Running, Weight Training, Video Games, Podcasts--tons of podcasts, Serial Television, Ayn Rand, Steve Jobs--and his work, My Computer, My iPhone, The Internet, and a multiplicity of additional nouns.
Actually, I can learn to love just about anything; given sufficient purpose and explanation.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
To be frank... I can't say I'm really looking to meet anybody... not for anything "serious".
I'm not looking for hook-ups either.
(This is utterly pathetic--I'm quite aware--but it happens to be the truth.)
The truth is, I fell in love with a guy a couple of years ago. He was on one coast, I was on the other. Then, he was in London, India, Russia, and some part of China. Being far apart from each other--with the added bonus of a downed economy--on my end--made things difficult.
Eventually, he fell out of love with me.
I still love him--very much--but, what-cha-gonna-do.
He was the first--and only--person, I've ever loved that completely... or, at all... in any real sense; and while I logically understand that most people believe those feelings to be replicable... I'm not sure that I do.
I'd actually try at just about anything to have him back in my life. But, wishing and hoping on the matter is not going to make it so.
I'm not opposed to--an attempt at--making new friends... but I'm no longer in any kind of active pursuit of anything more involved. Experience has shown me that--like symbolic logic, and higher math skills--I have no talent for relationships... which wouldn't--perhaps--suck so much if I had a penchant for random hook-ups, but I don't :P
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums