- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 10/30/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 35
- First location: Paramount, California, United States
- Second location: Santa Monica, California, United States
- Travel location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Overweight
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 258 lbs
- Waist: 38 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Latino
- My gym: Personal Private Trainer
- Weight training: 2 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Boxing, Hiking, Martial arts, Tennis, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Dog walkies
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm a QA Test Engineer by profession, a webcomic artist as a hobby, and a boxer when I crave fight-training. I've been training on-and-off for about three years, three-to-five times a week.
I used to play competitive tennis (but I wasn't on the official teams) in college until I injured my knee at work. In addition to my athletic side, I tend to be very creative and cerebral. I write murder fiction and psychological thrillers, go to museums and Shakespeare in the Park, play the electric violin (having studied acoustic violin for 15+ years prior), watch the occasional UFC fight, am allergic to cats, have a shared family dog, and have a very tight and busy schedule.
But, I have room to budge here and there. I enjoy seeing new things, traveling to new places, and probably a few more things and facets of my life that I can't quantify into this box. I'm a Doctor Who fan, a Trekkie and a nerd/dork/geek.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I'm looking for a gut-punching, light sparring, erotic boxing or snuggle buddy. I cannot host, but I will travel or I'll make hotel arrangements.
Pretty open-minded; incredibly vivid writing imagination.
This member currently has no videos.