- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/08/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 40
- First location: Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Waist: 29 inches
- Hair color: Shaved
- Eye color: Gray
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym:
- Weight training: 5 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Running, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Yoga
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Maybe I should fill this out, what do you think?
I'm from the US, but I'm doing my PhD in mathematics Galway for a little while. I've decided I need a change from yoga and running, so I've joined a gym and I'm doing RealJock's 12 week program. I wanted to cry and go home during the first week, but I still got through almost all of it. And I have to say that running around the gym with a clipboard makes me look like I know what I'm doing. And I suppose I do compared to most of the schmucks at the gym, wandering around aimlessly and doing exercises incorrectly. I at least made the effort to read the instructions and watch the videos.
I'm almost completely vegan, and I cook very complicated dishes every night involving local and organic produce from my local Farmer's Market, and whole grains and legumes from the local health-food store. However, I've learned to keep my mouth shut regarding food, because my ideas about food tend to make people edgy and defensive. I really don't care about anyone else's diet.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums