- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 06/21/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 51
- First location: Cortez, Colorado, United States
- Second location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 6' 1''
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Cortez Rec Center
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Basketball, Football (American), Golf, Hiking, Running, Skiing, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Let's see, brown hair, blue eyes, half breed (half Irish/Norwegian descent), born and raised in Nebraska, but live in SW Colorado. I was in downtown Denver for 20 years and still consider that home after 20 years. Kids are a definite in my future. My family and friends are the most important things in my life because nobody ever said on their death bed...'I wish I would have spent more time at the office.' I'm political, but don't like too many politicians. Otherwise, just living life and 'committing crimes against inhumanity.'
I spent 15 years with IBM (s/w engineer), but I changed careers into teaching...mid-life correction, not crisis...LOL. I always felt successful, but never significant. I want to find something meaningful that I WANT to do now instead of what I was SUPPOSED to do, and I have always loved kids. I am teaching 6th-grade math in SW Colorado (close to Telluride and Durango) and LOVE the job!!! I eventually want to move back to Denver where my house is rented out at the moment, since that is where most of my friends live and I feel most at home. The economy has to improve a little more before I can do that easily.
I have been in a few long-term relationships (4-year, 6-year, 2-year, and few 1-years) that didn't work out for various reasons. Most were great and a couple were bad, but no regrets since it helped me know more what is important. At my age looking for something serious and somebody that thinks INTEGRITY is the most important (and probably only) thing you can ask of your partner.
- My life is an open book (but I'm not going to read it to just anyone).
- No expectations, no regrets (you only go around once and it's all about the RIDE)!
- CHANGE the things you cannot accept, ACCEPT the things you cannot change, and be WISE enough to know the difference.
- The best things in life are not things.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Somebody not trying so hard to fit in when we were all meant to stand out.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums