- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/02/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 39
- First location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Second location: Sacramento, California, United States
- Travel location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 1''
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 24 Hour Downtown or gym in Apt. complex
- Weight training: 3 times per week
40 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Football (American), Hiking, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Running, Sailing, Skiing, Skydiving, Snowboarding, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I believe that life gets better as you get older. That stability is good and complacency is bad. I see the glass as half full. I believe in everyday. I think you can turn negatives into positives. I know the person that talks to you the most in life is yourself - so you should say nice things. I can't imagine a world where my friends and family wouldn't come first. I have a hard time imagining the rest of my life with out the close knit friends that I have. I have room in my life for more than just me. I think old dogs can be taught new tricks. I try to be a great listener. I don't worry about things that are out of my control, but I plan for things that are. I cross bridges as I get to them. I like to plan things and solve problems. I value independence. I try to be passionate about what I am doing. I love California and hope to have it as my home forever, yet I'd love to live in other places for stints. I think life is long and will have lots of little lives inside it. On the flip of the coin one would say that..
Im definatly the guy who could spend his life, gettin his kicks living on a tropical gorgeous beach in nothing but board shorts laying on hammocks, chill music playing everywhere, swim up cocktail bars every turn, warm H20, warm sand, and a giant sea turtle named 'Mortermurshnerd' who I can ride from island to island'party hop but then in 2.5 second turn the beat around, pump up the music, mingle around and laugh out loud and show all ya all how to party right. Yeah you know responsibility's fall in there at some break between the beer's and GOOD TIMES...I'm just kidding for the serious ones out there! I'm very responsible, playful, and fun ! Those that know me well would contest to the above and see that I have an array of personailties. You just have to know which ones to play at the right time... This I am still trying to concur...
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums