- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/20/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 42
- First location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 8''
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Denver city rec center
- Weight training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Football (American), Golf, Hockey, Skiing, Snowboarding, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training, Kayaking, Rodeo, Hiking
- Other sports I like: Disc golf, yoga....in the old days, ultimate frisbee.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I live an active lifestyle with the activities changing with the seasons. I'm no iron man but try to maintain my overall health and fitness. Living in Colorado, the mountains are a second home. I seek those that aren't afraid to explore them with me. Case in point: I hiked St Marys Glacier last summer and was really disappointed I forgot my snowboard. That, and I wish I had a special guy to hike along with. Who knows what mischief we could get into at 12000'!
I'm an avid snowboarder but am also practice my telemark turns. A 10th Mtn hut trip is back on the agenda for this winter - yeah! I love to garden and cook--from grilling in the backyard, over a campfire, or with whatever is left in the fridge (that's half the fun!). Weather and recycling are passions. Beer brewing, hiking 14ers, moon-lit snowboarding on Berthoud Pass, sitting in hot springs on a cold day and sipping beers in the sun at the base of Mary Jane after a great powder day are all things I like to do. Friends are important to me and I like spending time with them.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I consider myself a low key guy and seek the same. Masculinity and integrity are very attractive to me. I hope this site might be different and connect me to guys who really go out and do stuff instead of just talking about it. Generally, I'm not attracted to the scene nor those that pursue it. I'm looking for man that would rather take a picnic up to treeline than watch cable tv....
If any of this resonates with you, I'd love to hear from you - a beer, a hike, or your suggest all sound like a good place to start.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums