- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 01/02/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 49
- First location: Centennial, Colorado, United States
- Second location: United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 8''
- Weight: 169 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Lifetime Fitness (Centennial and Parker)
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Football (American), Hockey, Running, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm someone who has a great passion for life. I'm active with an energetic spirit, and enthusiastic, fun lifestyle. I always try to push myself to put in a stronger effort each time I do something, and it always pays off with a great feeling of accomplishment. I’m just a normal, happy guy with a bright outlook and a fun, down-to-earth sense of adventure. I’m quick to build people up, I never try to tear them down and I’ll certainly bring that supportive spirit to any relationship. I’m hoping to meet someone who enjoys the simple things in life as much as I do – like going to local sporting events, taking mountain hikes, traveling, and sharing relaxing moments at home. I love watching sports and enjoying the great outdooors lifestyle of Colorado. I'd love to find someone to share these things with.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
My idea of the right kind of guy for me is intelligent, honest, fun loving and shares my masculine personality. I'd like to find a workout buddy. I currently have a personal trainer but would like to have a friend to workout with in between sessions. We should share some entertaining interests with each other, but you should also have some passions of your own that get you fired up and excited about. A clean, healthy lifestyle and a great sense of humor are things I couldn’t do without, and last but not least, I want the guy I meet to be a great communicator who freely says what’s on his mind. But I'm also content to let a friendship develop first, even if that is all it becomes. You can never have enough friends.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums