- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/19/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 31
- First location: Athens, Georgia, United States
- Second location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Travel location: Huntington Beach, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Arms: 14 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Ramsey
- Weight training: 3 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Bodybuilding, Cycling, Football (American), Kickboxing, Rugby, Swimming, Triathlon, Water polo, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Does roughhousing or extreme napping count as a sport? I also love backpacking/camping and zorbing.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I've not been a member (of late) of this community for many reasons. Chief amongst them is that I have a job (two of them actually), a boyfriend, and am studying for my doctoral exams. Time is scarce, and RJ no longer fulfills that niche in my life it once did.
I have met friends, lovers, and sharers of jokes galore through here. That is to say RJ has had an impact on my life, strongly. But in other ways, this site has changed greatly since I first joined, as all things do. I will never forget the role the people in this community played when I was in a rough stretch of life, but those people are mostly gone. Even I am not that same person who first came through these doors.
I am not one for sentimentality, nor do I keep to a shell of what something has long since hollowed out. My time here, wonderful time, has come to closing point. This isn't a goodbye but an I'm off. I write this simply so that those of you who come across my profile may no longer worry about where I am at.
If ever I should need or have the desire to return to this site, of course I will. If nothing else, this has been an adventure of growth and a space for learning, so thank you to all who have been with me on that journey.
To those whom I've bonded with over the years on this site, feel free to seek me out on facebook or whatever other platform you know me on.
This member currently has no videos.