- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 04/18/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 29
- First location: Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
- Second location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: Home Gym / MIT Z-center
- Weight training: 5 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 1 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Boxing, Cycling, Hockey, Kayaking, Kickboxing, Martial arts, Running, Snowboarding, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Did I mention volleyball? :-p I also like Mixed Martial Arts / Combat Sports, Wakeboarding, ... Just recently got addicted to snowboarding a few years ago.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Sometimes
Young-ish professional working in the Boston area. Open to new friends, workout/activity buddies, muscle bros, fitness enthusiasts, party goers, etc! Work hard, play hard; live and love!
Things that occupy my time: working as a Software Engineer, do-it-yourself projects around the house, personal software and research projects, playing volleyball, playing Frisbee, going to the beach (and playing volleyball/Frisbee there), snowboarding in the Winter, playing guitar, singing, running, lifting weights, aimless exploring of the city, pool/billiards, shisha/hookah, the occasional bar/club, watching science fiction, watching discovery/history/nat.geo./etc. shows, random road-trips and vacations with friends, and I'm sure the list goes on. You'll have to get to know more about me to find out everything!
I'm well traveled, I grew up in a military family that moved around every 1-3 years. On top of that, I love travelling, so I've visited an even greater number of places. I love going on trips with awesome friends and exploring what the world has to offer.
You can find my Bodybuilding.com BodySpace profile here:
I've recently started vlogging on YouTube! Check out my channel on there: http://www.youtube.com/user/arf4188
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Activity partners would be great, so if you're into any of the things I'm into, definitely hit me up! Would love to find guys who live a healthy and active lifestyle and encourage me to do the same!
Anyone workout at the MIT Z-center and would like to be workout buddies? Hit me up!