- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/18/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 33
- First location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Second location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym:
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Swimming
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Hey! I'm 29 (5 months to 30) and I have just recently moved back to the GTA after having become extremely overeducated at school. I am looking to make some new gay friends to compliment my awesomeness.... Let me tell you the top awesome facts about me:
1. I love to laugh - I have a really dirty sense of humour
2. I love indie pop (not to the point where I am pretentious about it). If you know who Emm Gryner or Hannah Georgas is you win 10 pts.
3. I am in a wheelchair. I am not paralyzed. I have Cerebral Palsy, and cannot, nor have I ever walked. So, when I say I have my own wheels, I really do! This is awesome because I can help to open up people's minds to a community that is so often ignored. I make pretty hilarious jokes about my disability so you should too. I know that a disability can come off a scary or off-putting, and that you might think that it is too much for you, or that because of my disability you have no interest. That is only because a. you haven't met me yet and b. you have been clouded by misconceptions that surround disability. I am here to turn that all on its head, and make you look at it differently, while still being fun, sexy and worth every moment. If you can't handle my disability, please make room for someone who can.
4. I love rocking out to 80s and 90s power ballads at anytime. I suck at karaoke, but I effing love it!
5. I am an adventurer. I like doing crazy things or simple things, as long as I'm with someone of equal awesomeness, I'm set. I am really not into any scene or genre of gay man. I would like to think that I am masculine and that I am looking for someone similar, but I have issues with how that is often used to perpetuate the stereotypical assumption that a man who is in touch with his more femme quality is somehow bad or undesirable. I refuse to use my masculinity as a weapon.
I am really ready to make actual connections with people, and go on a deeper level than what homo-normative trope you occupy. If you can make me laugh, and I do the same, we're golden. Really and truly I am ready for something a little bit more substantive in nature. Just putting that out there.
Let's see what happens! Get in touch, you wont be disappointed. If you are going to look at my profile, you might as well drop a message!