- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/16/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 56
- First location: Oakland, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Open Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Waist: 33 inches
- Hair color:
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Gold's Lake Merritt
- Weight training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
50 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Running, Swimming
- Other sports I like: Folk dancing, contra dancing
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Aerobic fitness junkie; been running for 30 years, swimming and biking more recently. I was once competitive as a runner. PRs were done so long ago, I can hardly remember them. They are something close to these times:
5 mile - 25:20:00
10K - 31:50
Marathon - 2:45:00
I've done a few triathlons just for fun; I don't remember my times. Nowadays I run and swim just to keep from getting fat, and bicycle just to get around town.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Just got back to this site after a long time not using it.
I'm running pretty regularly now, and have done a few half marathons. That was never my favorite distance in my youth, but I'm liking it nowadays. Battling injuries all the time, but that's just something we deal with as we get older.
I've decided to do a half-marathon in Australia in November. The race coincides with a total solar eclipse, so it's fun for geeks who are marathoners. I currently have a room on my own; if you are interested in sharing a room (it's a lot cheaper that way), hit me up. I'd love a roommate. Check out the event at http://solar-eclipse-marathon.com/ If you're interested in sharing a room, drop me a line.
This member currently has no videos.