- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/25/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 42
- First location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Second location: United States
- Relationship Status: Married
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Arms: 17 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 24 Hour on Colorado (say hi!)
- Weight training: 6 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
25 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Skiing, Snowboarding, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
A few random things about me:
* I really love working out. It always puts me in a great mood.
* I'm a nerd. I do software or something.
* I have a great guy. We've been together 15 years and went to Boston to get married a few years ago. Did I mention how great he is?
* I think finding the right workout partner is pretty much like one step below marriage. And almost as important and serious.
* I consider myself a very positive person. Not in that new-agey sort of way. I'd just rather be happy. Why not?
* I love snowboarding, but don't go as often as I should.
* A good mountain hike cleans out all the mental gunk that accumulates in my head.
* I love doing little home improvement projects. I rarely electrocute myself. Rarely.
* When I set a goal, I will achieve it.
* Sometimes I don't really feel like setting goals.
* Doing nothing often really bothers me. But I've learned to make naps a guilty pleasure.
* I love to dance. If the music is good, I can dance for hours. Besides, flexing your abs continuously for hours because you have your shirt off does wonders.
* I'm shy in person. But I'll still have my shirt off on the dancefloor. Confusing?
* I love travel and have been fortunate enough to see some of Europe and North America.
* Wine makes me happy. Great wine makes me ecstatic.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I like making new friends. But I like conversation. You know, sentences? With thoughts? And no, "Hey" is not a sentence. ;)
This member currently has no videos.